Monday, April 11, 2011

Grab and Go


No Electricity Needed. Those are words I LOVE!!! When Ms. E was born I tried every bottle warmer I could find for travel. We were going to markets and family trips and even just driving to Burkburnett to see daddy for lunch. I always needed to warm up a bottle. Whether I was 20min away or 500 miles.

I quickly learned that none of those car warmers were worth a HOOT!!! The milk was always heated unevenly...hot spots....cold spots...Just didn't work.

Then I found this Grab N Go bottle warmer. You wrap the warming packet around the bottle and then activate it and put it in the sleeve. It takes about 30 minutes to warm the bottle and it is PERFECT!!! It will also keep the bottle warm for several hours. Once you are done you just boil the package for 10 min and you car reuse it over and over.

I kept 3 of the packets and one sleeve and that seemed to always be more than enough for me.

So there it is....Grab N Go Bottle Warmer...it gets my stamp of approval!!

No comments:

Post a Comment