Friday, July 2, 2010

New BRITAX Car Seats Featuring Revolutionary Head Safety Technologies

This video is incredible. As you all know I am a HUGE advocate for Britax. I truly believe that they make the safest carseats on the market!! This past March I was asked to be a part of the National Britax Advisory Committee. I actually went to Britax head quarters for 2 days and saw the manufacturing process, the crash test site (and a crash test---took my breath away) as well as being introduced to the NEXT GENERATION of carseats by Britax.

The new technology in these seats will revolutionize the carseat world. The safe cell addition alone is like nothing I have ever seen and NO ONE has anything comparable to this. I always tell our customers the 2 most important purchase you can make for your baby are their crib mattress and their carseat. The mattress is their development and the carseat is their safety. My children only ride in Britax Carseats. That is my personal testimony. So now watch this video again.

Oh ya....And Britax didn't raise the price on any of their seats. That means the Next Gen. carseats will be the same price as the carseats available today. THANK YOU BRITAX!!!! So as of right now all Britax Convertible Carseats are discontinued. These seats are still the safest seats on the market Britax is just moving its manufacturing over to the Next Gen. So you can take advantage and buy these seats that we still have in stock at the new sale price. 20% OFF!!! Or you can pre-order your Next Gen seat today!!! The Next Gen seats will ship on August 16th.

The seats we have in stock now are all we will have until the Next Gen ship.

This does not include the Frontier 85 or the Chaperon.

No comments:

Post a Comment