Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Slipperier Than a Greased Pig!

I was terrified of Ms. E when she was born. I just knew I was going to break her. My mom stayed with us for several days…(she only lives 3 streets away) but I insisted she stay the night! When it came time to bathe her I was a nervous wreck…I mean that baby was slipperier than a greased pig. I just knew I was going to drop her. Well I didn’t but Shad quickly inherited bath duty and still to this day he is the primary bath giver.
At our last ABC show in October I found these Palm Mitts. I just LOVE them!!! These would have been a life saver for me. Talk about confidence booster!!! Now that Mr. H is 2 ½ you would think I wouldn’t still use them but I do. He just thinks they are FUN!!! So does Ms. E. She wants to use them on herself. Talk about some longevity in an inexpensive product. They come in brown, blue, and pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment