Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SnuggleBugzzzz









I have been meaning to blog about our little friends the SnuggleBugzzzz for quite sometime. I just fell in love with this little guy when I found him at the Fall ABC show. Not only is he super cute but he solves a problem I have been dealing with in my own household.

Ms. E (7) is a WILD sleeper to say the least. She tosses and turns and wiggles and flips. CRAZY I tell you!!! I have completely given up on keeping her covers tucked in...seriously...she twists them up in knots. Now sometimes every once in a while her wild antics have landed her flat on the floor. We used to have a gate up on her bed but as we started having sleepovers she begged to have it removed because she was embarrassed.

Then when I did take the silly gate off it was revealed just how much damage it had done to the finish on her BEAUTIFUL bed. So all that brings me to our new friends-SnuggleBugzzz.

We LOVE stuffies in our house. (or snuffies as Mr. H calls them) So when I brought "snowflake" home E was thrilled. She loved on her and cuddled her for days...she went everywhere with us. Next I explained how we could simply attach "Snowflake" to her sheet and she would keep her from falling out. At first E was hesitant but a day or 2 later she came back and said "let's do it." So we did and it has worked out GREAT. "Snowflake" is just heavy enough to act like a bumper to keep E from falling out. "Snowflake" is a loved member of our family. And E and her friends think she is pretty cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment