Tuesday, August 9, 2011

9 out of 10 preschoolers' lunches reach unsafe temperatures



I try to watch the Today Show each morning while I am getting ready. (if I make it before the kiddo's get up) This segment seriously concerned me.


Take a minute and watch




Now I can totally solve this for you. We have the Pack It lunch box. It is like a portable meal sized mini fridge. It keeps your child's lunch refrigerator cold for up to 10 hours. Now you can pack milk, yogurt, chicken salads, deli meats, even smoothies. This is not just insulation or an ice pack that melts. There is eco-friendly cooling technology on every side. This keeps food refrigerator cold for 10 HOURS!!!


Keep your Pack It in the freeze, grab in the morning and fill with healthy foods your kids love and there are no more worries.



This is also great for traveling with breast milk and medications that need refrigeration.


No comments:

Post a Comment