Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby Banana Brush's New Friend

You have all met the Baby Banana Brush in a previous blog. But just in case you missed it here is a quick review. This is a baby teether that helps promote muscle memory for your little one as well as getting them used to "brush" in their mouth.


The peal on the side keeps them from choking themselves.


I LOVE this product and so did Mr. H. He still even at 3 years old likes to chew on it and play with it. I feel like it really helped him be ready for brushing when the time came.



Here is the Baby Banana Brush's new Friend Sharky. Isn't he so cute. I know that Mr. H would have loved him!!!



One more word on things I love for teeth before I run. Spry tooth gel. It is a miracle worker. My 7 year old had horrible dental problems when she was tiny. I know that these issue are terribly hereditary and Mr. H had none. I completely attribute it to Spry tooth gel with Zylitol!!! And it is strawberry Banana flavored and he LOVES that!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment