Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm Melting

I Have blogged before about our PackIt Lunch Boxes. How they keep lunches refrigerator cold for up to 10 hours. I gave you all the stats on how our kids lunches are kept at unsafe temperatures when they are at school.

Well now it is time for CAMPS!!! YIPEE!!! My 8 year old daughter Ms E. loves going to camp. So far we have 4 camps planned. All of them require her to bring a lunch and 2 are outside camps. I know that she will be taking her PackIt each day.


But what about me!!! Well we just got them and I am IN LOVE!!! We have the Social Cooler...this is what we are taking to the beach this year. I can put our CapriSuns and Sodas in here and they will stay cold while we play. I won't have to DRAG that huge ice filled BEAST of a cooler down to the beach...or have any of my cooler bags...leak all over us. I AM SO PUMPED!!! This will also be perfect for picnics and trips to the park.

Social Cooler Dimensions: 12” x 13” x 5” (12” x 5” x 2.5” folded)

We also have the Shop Cooler. This is what I desperately needed last summer when I was grocery shopping...no amount of "stay cool" bags were going to get me home with a carton of ice cream or Popsicles...I mean seriously every time I tried, I got home with ice cream soup and a fruity array of sicky mess...SO SAD!!! But this year I have a Shop Cooler...I already know that this guy works. We have used him for lunches for a year now. So here I come Frozen Foods Aisle...we will have yummy treats for the freezer this summer!!!

Shop Cooler Dimensions: 12.5” x 14.5” x 7.5” (6.5” x 6.5” x 3” folded)

No comments:

Post a Comment