Thursday, November 15, 2012

Amber Teething Necklaces/Bracelets

        For the past 2 years I have had requests by our loyal customer for Amber Teething Necklaces.  To be honest I actually got a sample from a manufacture that wanted me to blog about it.  Now because I am a different type of mommyblogger...I didn't do it.  We didn't carry the products at that time and I didn't have a baby to use it on and honestly I was scared of the choking hazard.  Well I am here to say I was both wrong and uneducated. 
     At this past ABC show I spent some time with a sweet and wonderful mamma who also imports these amazing necklaces and bracelets.  She explained to me the benefits of wearing Amber both for babies and adults.  I posted a picture on our facebook page while I was still at market and had a huge response from our followers.  So I took the hint and placed the order.  This mamma is so good...those necklaces and bracelets literally beat me home from market. 
    Since then we have had so many of you comment on what a great product it is.  These necklaces are made to be warn next to the skin.  They are not to be chewed on and at night you can actually wrap the necklace around baby's ankle and place them in footie pj's to keep the amber's medicinal qualities in their system while they sleep.  I have attached to pictures of her brochures so that you can read all of her wonderful knowledge for yourself.  As always we would GREATLY appreciate your business.  I stand corrected.  Amber Teething Jewelry is a life saver according to our mamma's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment