Friday, January 25, 2013

Chair from 5months to 99 -Keekaroo

This is the chair I got for Mr. H when we were done with our high chair.  (the only reason we used a high chair and not this from the beginning was I already had one from Ms. E.)  He is now 4 1/2 and still sits in it every day....for that matter is it "the" chair in our house...all the kids friends want to sit in that chair and Mr. H and Ms. E constantly fight over it.  In the mornings when there are 4 other available "big" chairs he still chooses to sit in this chair. 

We also use it as a step stool.  Mr. H LOVES to cook...so much so that when I tell him to stop growing so fast his classic response to me...is "mama, I have to grow up so I can cook and drive by myself"  This little guys loves to cook with me.  We take our keekaroo and turn it so the back is up against the cabinets and he uses it as a step stool.  Well for that matter I use it as a step stool as well.  It is so much better than having to drag my kitchen stool out....This chair really is for a lifetime.  Who needs a high chair that you will use for 2 years when you can have a Keekaroo Right Height chair!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention the special pads...and tray.  The chair comes with the infant cushion and tray and when they out grow those you can purchase the comfort cushions in 6 different color choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment