Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome to the Club Daddy

Well that title has double meaning for this blog entry.  You see my sweet daddy asked if he could write a guest blog about a great new book we are carring in the stores.  He felt, and I agreed, that it would be better for you guys to hear about this book from him, since he is a member of the club.  So with out further adieu I would like to introduce you to my Daddy-Doug Tritton!!
 
 
I asked Anne to let me be a guest writer on her blog to tell you about a perfect Father’s Day gift for the soon to be father. I needed to be the one to write about this book because it is for men only. More on that later….but first let me introduce you to the author.
Phil Wrzesinski is a toy and juvenile specialty retailer in Jackson, Michigan. Somehow he also finds time to teach an expectant father’s class at his local hospital, be a published author, an accomplished educator at our industry conferences, a father and a husband. Over the years, I have heard a lot of motivational speakers, but what sets Phil apart from the rest is that his research lab is his store. Whatever he presents has been tested, tweaked and proven. The same goes for “ Welcome to the Club DADDY” All the Secrets About Becoming a Father (That No One is Telling You)
A few of my more senior staff thought this book a little “crass”.  As I said, this book is not for women, it’s for men. Now I know some of you will be sneaking a peek and even underlining points that you want to be sure get across to your father-to-be. That’s okay, just don’t get offended, and remember it’s written by a man to a man.
I promise you will be the beneficiary of him reading it. If I had had this information 39 years ago, I would have been a much more understanding and supportive husband and father.
Doug Tritton
PS Sorry Laurie for giving away your age.
PSS Thanks Anne for letting me on your blog. And thank you for the great job you do in keeping mothers informed through this blog and all the other StorkLand social Medias that you do.
 
Thanks Daddy!!!  I think this is a GREAT Fathers Day gift...If you would like to purchase you can do so through our website by clicking here.  Or come in and see us to get your daddy his copy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment