Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Friends Always Bring a Smile!



It is always nice to see friends. Amy and her mother Donna have been friends of my family for years. Way before Amy and I were even born. Amy drives in from Waco to visit and come shopping. I feel so privileged that we are on her list of to-do's when she comes to town. Her beautiful daughter is riding in a Chicco KeyFit carseat/Trevi Stroller. Truly one of my favorites. The Trevi is a "glorified umbrella" stroller. If is very light weight and folds up really small! As a mommy of three I know the value of compact and light weight as well as versatile. If you are in the market for a travel system go "kick the tires" on this one before you purchase. Amy absolutely loves it. She called me before this little beauty was born and we discussed several different products-bottles, strollers, etc...
Amy's sweet baby is also wearing a Baby bobo bib. These company makes bib's, burps, and blankets that are unbelievable. Not to mention the owner is my best friend. -BoBo you know I love your stuff-There are a ton of paters to choose from and mix and match. A portion of the proceeds from every purchase goes directly to international adoption. I carry these in all 3 stores and they are a customer favorite. The prices are GREAT! and you can't beat the quality. Everything is handmade.

1 comment:

  1. You should contact the bizymoms Waco community to get your article featured to their large mom community. http://www.bizymoms.com/waco/index.php

    ReplyDelete