Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Play and Learn Baby Spoon





I was so excited to get this sample in yesterday. This is a new spoon by Baby Human. I saw this booth at our trade show in September and I honestly just walked right past it. However I received a phone call from the inventor and she asked how she could get this product in my store. I gave her my email address (as I do everyone who wants to show me new product) I must say her email was the best product introduction email I have ever received. I get no less than 4 a week of these and I don't really read them very often. This one was so different. The email very briefly described the product and then listed several mommy blogs that had reviewed it. Well that hit the money for me. Each blog was better than the next! Mommy's love this spoon. So I requested a sample to take home to Henry

Well last night Henry really got a kick out of playing with this spoon. He can grasp it very easily and loved chewing on it and the mouth guard kept him from choking himself. That is a real problem with giving a baby or a toddler an adult spoon. If your baby already likes the RazBerry this is another great teething option.

Although Henry is predominately right handed (already he in only 9 months) because of it's unique design he could pick it up with either hand. Later that evening Shad and I let him try to feed himself some pudding. Boy was that a mess. Now remember he is still an BABY. He was able to get the food and spoon into his mouth but it wasn't pretty. He just isn't ready yet. But here is a link to a mommy blog that has a video of an older baby using it. This totally sold me. http://www.newbaby.com/Baby_Baby+Products_Play+and+Learn+Baby+Spoon+Review


This product is BPA, Phthalate, and lead free.

No comments:

Post a Comment