Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Friend Sophie


Before you start laughing just give me a chance to explain. Sophie Giraffe is our newest teether and I promise you are going to LOVE it!!! Yes I know it looks like a dog toy, and yes I know it is a little more expensive then the RazBerry. But I promise she is worth every penny. To prove it. I am sending out an email today with a coupon for Sophie. So if you don’t get my emails let me know so I can sign you up.

Here is how Sophie made her way to StorkLand. A good friend of mine works at a store similar to ours in Sacramento, CA. She swears by Sophie and has for quite a while. Finally she talked me into brining in just a dozen. And I quote “Anne, that is not enough and you will be begging for more.” Boy was she right. When they came in I took one home to Henry. HE LOVES HER. She is our car toy now. She stays in the car and every time we get in he is so excited to get his hands and teeth on her. There are so many places for him to hold on to her-legs, neck, head, etc. She also squeaks. Henry thinks that is so funny. Especially when he bites her head and shakes her from side to side. Who am I kidding—I think it is hilarious too!!! I promise this is not an item to be missed. We got Sophie when Henry was just a couple of months old and now he is 15 months old. She has a lot of longevity to her.
Ok…So now you know about Sophie. She is a great toy, great teether, great gift. Now print your coupon from your email and come in and get one. Henry promises you will love her!!!

Sophie does have her own story. She was born in France in 1961, and she quickly became a popular gift item for newborn babies, soft, light and easy to grasp, she is perfect for little hands and makes a happy squeal when squeeked. Babies find her bumpy head quite soothing to their teething gums. She is 7” high. She is made in the French Alps with natural rubber and non-toxic paint. Sophie has been safely cuddled for over 40 years! She’s a French national Treasure!
Thanks Ruth, you were right I did need to blog about Sophie. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment