Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We're Going BANANA's

The Baby Banana Brush is back and he has got a friend, The Baby Banana Teether. I love this product. Some of you may know that my Emma has had a little trouble with her teeth. It has been a long learning process for all of us. And while I know there is nothing I could have done to prevent it. Oral health is extremely important in our home.
Features:
• Flexible banana shape decreases risk of mouth injury if baby falls• Safer than hard plastic toothbrushes.• Fun ‘a-peel-ing’ design and easy to grasp handle.• Develops good hygiene habits earlier; Prevents cavities.• Latex free, Non-allergenic.• BPA, phthalate, and lead free.• 100% silicone – Freezer & dishwasher safe.
I love the teether because the "peel" handles are easy to hold on to as well as act as in insertion guard to keep the baby from choking.
TIP FROM ME: Start with this product early. Let the baby play and teeth on it. (I let Henry have it when I ham changing his diaper. It keeps him busy while I get him all cleaned up) Lay them down and practice opening their mouth and letting you tickle their gums and tongue. This will help get them ready for their first dental cleaning. As a mom who has a child that is terrified this has REALLY helped us.

No comments:

Post a Comment