Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Loved Baby 20% OFF one loved baby outfit





This is one of my favorite layette lines. The owner of L'oved Baby and I have been friends for years. I used to by her nursing poncho's and bottle tree's. For several markets she asked me about her clothing line. While the quality was GREAT...I just didn't think it was for StorkLand. We carry so much "Boutique" clothing. I thought it would just not mix well. While at market last September Mr. H had a HORRIBLE diaper. I desperately needed a change of clothing. Sharon graciously gave us an outfit to put on. I was amazed at how much I loved it. The quality was so amazing and I really couldn't believe the prices. The fabric is super soft and washes so well. The next day I went back and placed a small starting order just for Wichita Falls. This stuff literally flew out the door. Now all three stores carry loved baby. We just adore mixing ,matching. and layering all the great colors. So.....Sharon got me started on this new love affair and now it is your turn. Come in and say " I LOVE L'oved Baby" and we will give you 20% OFF one outfit of your choice. I promise you wont be disappointed!!!
Long Sleeve Onsie= $12.49
Short Sleeve Onsie= $11.99
L'oved Baby Pant= $13.99
Long Sleeve Overall= $15.99
Baby Doll Dress with Pantie= $15.99
Gown= $14.99
Cute Cap=$ 5.99
Blanket= $18.99
Colors: White, Chocolate, Pink, Blue, Green, Carmel, and Gray
Offer Expires: 11/21/09

No comments:

Post a Comment