Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NO MORE BOBBLE HEADS

This is the neatest product. I have to be completely honest. One of my great sales reps has been trying to sell this to me for quite a while. And well, I just never bought into it. That is until this year at the ABC show. One of my good friends has a store like ours in Nebraska. She just recently had twin girls. At market her dad (who has 2 stores Nebraska and South Dakota) would take the girls and...SHOW THEM OFF...to all his friends. He was headed down an aisle at market when the inventor of this product stopped him. The girls were sleeping all hunched over in a double stroller...you know how a baby looks sleeping in a stroller, carseat, swing...when their head is resting on their shoulders...POOR babies they look so uncomfortable. So she gives him 2 Snugin Go's-helps him put the new head supports in the stroller and how to position the bar right at the girls shoulder blades. Immediately you could tell a huge difference in how the girls were breathing and later resting. It was amazing. This product truly astounds me.


The snugin go simply gives support where it is needed to keep your baby safe and breathing right.



They are constructed with memory foam which displaces with just 4lbs of pressure, the shoulder bar crosses behind baby's shoulders and gently pushes the chest forward, opening the airway




The base bar cradles baby's bottom, reducing slouching


The side bars support the shoulders to prevent rolling


The shoulder bar adjusts up and down for a custom fit




This is considered a SIDS reducing product!




They are instock and ready to help your baby. I so wish I had one of these when Mr. H was smaller. I know he would have rested so much better!





No comments:

Post a Comment