Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Belly Bandit










Boy I wish this product had been around when Ms. E and Mr. H were born. I absolutely hated the "jelly belly" after I came home from the hospital. It was worse with my daughter. I felt so bad about my body and really stressed about it. I know that the Belly Bandit would have made me feel so much better about myself as well as get back into shape so much faster.



The Belly Bandit is an abdominal compression binder to help get your body back to it's former pre-baby shape by compressing the abdominal muscles and also reducing uterine swelling.



Another great benefit to the Bandit is back support. After my first baby was born I had no idea how bad my back would hurt those first couple of months. I stooped all the time. To bath the baby. To change the baby. Leaning when nursing the baby. The Belly Bandit would have really helped with my back pain



Other features:


  • Decreases bloating caused by water retention

  • Helps create better posture for breastfeeding mothers which helps reduce common complaints of of back and shoulder pain

  • Excellent support aid in the healing process for C-Section mothers

  • The Bamboo Bandit is the recommended style for direct skin contact after a c-section

  • The Bamboo Bandit is eco-friendly, moisture wicking, antibacterial, anti-fungal, hypo-allergenic, and is 3 times more durable than cotton. It is silky soft.

You can get the Belly Bandit in both Wichita Falls and OKC. If you are in Tyler we can get one to you from the other locations. This is a must have for all mama's to be. Take it to the hospital with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment