Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wet Happens












A while back I wrote a blog entitled "How Dirty Are They" it was about shopping cart covers. I like the Itzy Ritzy Covers and I also covered a couple of their other products : Car Seat covers and the Peek A Boo Pod. Now I want to talk about the Wet Happens. This product came in so handy for me the other day. Mr. H had a well....lets say...a BAD diaper. I had to change his clothes and the dirty ones were WAY to bad to put back into my bag. I was so glad I had a wet happens bag to put them in. It folds up so small and I keep it in the same pocket as my changing pad. It is large enough to hold 2 changes of dirty clothes. I also carry it in the summer when we go swimming to bring home our wet swim suites. Alot of my customers who are using cloth diapers are picking them up.



Other info


  • For diapers, travel, and swim, wet bags grow with your baby, toddler,teen, to adult as the best way to store wet items.

  • 100% cotton designer fabric exterior with zipper closer and a PVC-Free lining that is thick and soft, unlike any other bag

  • Will not wick even with the wettest items.

  • Machine Washable

  • We carry the large 14x17 holds 6-8 cloth diapers

  • Eco-Friendly and Fashionable: Get Creative, get a few the uses are endless

  • CPSIA tested and compliant

This item is also available in what we call a Snack Happens. This is a 7X7 square that is perfect for little hands and snacking. Grapes, Sandwiches, Picnics, School Lunches, Mini First Aid Kits, Cell Phones, IPods, Cameras, Crayons, Travel, Camping. The lead free zipper top keeps crumbs, drips and contents securely inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment