Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hooter Hiders

Yes...that's what I said Hooter Hiders. This item changed my life. I mean it. I did not have one when Ms. E was born and nursing, even in the car was difficult. That kid could toss a blanket just far enough that I wouldn't be able to reach it with my toes. Therefore I was exposed to the world. It drove me crazy!!!
I am modest to say the least. The hooter hider gave me the freedom to nurse anywhere. I never felt like anyone could see me or the baby. Most times I excused myself to the car but I still liked the privacy that the Hooter Hider offered me. Mr. H liked it to. Ms. E hated having a blanket on her head. The curved neckline of this item allowed me to see him and for him to see me. I could easily burp him and reposition for the next feeding. Hooter Hider has recently updated their designs to include a fashionable ruffle at the top.

This pocket is another new addition to the Hooter Hider. Simple but very useful. Great for telephone, burppad, nursing balm, etc.

Hooter Hiders are a great gift that will get you a quick laugh at the shower and a HUGE thank you from mom to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment