Thursday, January 7, 2010

Toddler Bites

Did you know that Hot Dogs are in the top 10 of choking food items. In fact it wasn't too long ago that a child passed away after choking on a hot dog given to them for lunch at daycare here in Wichita Falls. So naturally as soon as I got the email inquiry from Toddler Bites I was immediately interested.

Mr. H is obsessed with hot dogs. I bet he eats one at least 3 times a week. Being the worry wart that I am, I cut down the middle and then cut each half into about a million pieces.
This hotdog slicers is the coolest thing ever. I have used it about 3 times and I love it. I will tell you that we eat Ball Park hot dogs so the pieces are still a little big for Mr. H but they would be perfect for Ms. E (if she ate meat) So I do have to cut each piece one more time, but it is still so easy to use. I have run it through the dish washer about 4 times and it still looks brand new. On the top drawer of course.
This is the sandwich cutter. I used this one this morning to cut Emma sandwich. She love having her sandwich cut up for her still. Sometime we use hearts sometimes we use a crustable maker from Pampered Chef, but today she got Toddler Bites. It again was very easy to use and cut completely through the sandwich with little effort.




Now hopefully I can get Ms. E to eat and entire sandwich. That would be awesome!!!
Since I started this mommy blog I have had several companies contact me about reviewing their products. Then the company sends me a sample to test out at home with my family. If I like it then I blog about it. Usually these are items that I already carry or that I have on order. In this instance I am not sure if this is the right product for StorkLand. So let me know what you think. Do you want a Toddler Bite? Facebook me, Comment my blog, Twitter me, email me...however you want to contact me. I need your help. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Yes.. I definitely want one of each!! Now they just need to create a pizza slicer!!

    ReplyDelete