Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WE LOVE ELLEN


Did you get to see the Mother's Day episode of Ellen. It was so great! I think that is my favorite show she does all year. I have found several products to carry at the stores and to use myself. Well on this years show Ellen gave away TONS of products that StorkLand already carries.
  • Timi and Leslie Diaper Bags are on their way to the Wichita Falls and OKC locations as I type

  • Puj Tub. You have to feel it to believe it. SO GREAT!

  • Baby Silk by MD mom's- My favorite is the sunscreen wipes. I keep one in my diaper bag at all times. So easy to pull out and wipe the kids down. I always seem to need sunscreen in the most unexpected places.

  • Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets-Found these when Mr. H was a baby and fell in love. They are the perfect weight and breathable. Never to hot or to cold in these blankies

  • Baby Bjorn-We have carried this line for years. The Comfort Carrier that is on the show just came out. I don't have it in stock but I can order it for you ASAP
  • Teutonia Strollers-Our OKC stores has this amazing stroller but you can order it from any of our locations. This stroller system is amazing! I love how customizable it is.

So thanks Ellen. Your show is so much fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment