Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How to calm a crying baby in less than a minute

I have told so many of your about the Miracle Blanket. A good friend Ruth came in and asked me for this product back before our boys were born. A few months later at the ABC show we found it. Or rather Shad found it. Mr. H was not sleeping well in the hotel and Shad received a sample from the showroom. That night Mr. H slept 7 hours straight. I was a new woman. I wrote a HUGE order and the blankets have been so successful. Really my mommies do the selling for me. You will see what I mean when you watch the video...I swear....I thought Mr. H was going to swaddle until he was 16...I can hear him now....I had a great night mom...my date was so nice....I am beat...can you swaddle me so I can hit the hay....ARGGGG!!!! No he grew out of it around 6months but these blankets are worth their weight in GOLD!

2 comments:

  1. i see you have an 8 month old 'henry'. my henry was 3 months yesterday. he loved loved loved being swaddled but at some point he would kick out or get his arms out and i am a good, tight swaddler. so... i've heard of these blankets and now i debate whether to buy one now since he is already 3 months and 15lbs or just continue to use the sleep sac we started using in the last week. he has done 'ok' but is kicking a lot and his arms are all over the place. how long (time or weight of baby) can i use the miracle blanket? any other suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, We got this blanket when Henry was 2 1/2 months old. We used it until he was 6 months old. He could NOT wriggle out of it. Towards the end he could get his feet out but not his arms. I think it would be totally worth a try!!! Good night sleep is priceless

    ReplyDelete