Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Paper


This is the greatest stuff since slice bread. You know those stuffed animals and toys that your baby just loves that have the crinkly ears. Or the Banana from Tiny Love that's peal crinkles. Well my Emma loved that Banana until it was just nasty and of course a new one just wouldn't do. So this is the new Baby Paper. It is just $4.99 and perfect for the top of any package. It is about 6 inches square and comes in 5 colors. It is so easy for the smallest baby to hold on to and chew on. The felt outside is soft and durable. This is one of those things that I just say...WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!!!! Baby Paper is available at all 3 StorkLand locations.

1 comment:

  1. This is the greatest stuff since slice bread, I totally agree. A great great product.

    I am definately going to come around very often.

    ReplyDelete