Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spiffies

I have to tell you I was totally sceptical of these wipes when my mom found them at the ABC Show. Who is really going to use these???ME ME ME...I am going to use them and so will you if you just give them a try.

Let me tell you a little history-At 3 years old we discovered that Emma had a sever problem with her teeth...after many dental visits, a TON of money, undergoing complete sedation, we finally had her teeth fixed. She has just now began to relax when it is time to go to the dentist over 3 years later. I have been so worried about Henry's teeth. I know that these problems can be hereditary (they get it from there daddy...NOT me) I swear I almost brush this kids teeth out of his little head!! So when my mom found these I was interested but I am also realistic...So we made a small order and I brought home the samples.

Well lets just say...HENRY loves them. He is the one who reminds me we need to do his wippee's...He is the one who pulls a packet out every morning and every night, and he is the one who will sometime during the day go and get me a packet and say..."I need my teeth wiped" He loves the taste and I love what this is doing for him. So spiffies...you have made your way into our daily routine and we are happy to have you.
Xylitol-is a proven cavity fighter and I need everything I can get in my corner to keep my baby from having to go through what his sister did!

  • Spiffies Wipes are simple, safe and your kiddos is going to love the taste!


  • These toothwipes have been clinically shown to reduce the number of cavities in babies by 85%

  • Rubbing sore gums with chilled Spiffies Toothwipes are a great way to soothe teething pain.











No comments:

Post a Comment