Monday, November 8, 2010

Ulubulu

I am so happy to be home for a while and have my head above water so I can start to blog again, as well as do all the other day to day things I love to do.

As I mentioned in my previous blog I have been at market alot lately. The first one was the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas. This is a hugely important show for us. We work so hard to cover the over 1,000,000 square feet of vendor space, searching for all the unique products that you know and love us for. Over the next couple of weeks I will be updating you guys on all the cool things I found!

Ulubulu is a company that we have been familiar with for several years but they were previously known as personalized pacifiers. I found this company before Henry was born and I was so excited. I just love the sayings. Henry and I would get stopped all the time so people could read what his paci said. I think they are too funny but even more I love that you can get your babies name on their own paci. What are GREAT idea. Not every baby goes to day care but at some point you will have your babies with other babies and it is so nice to know who's binkie is who's. Now Henry does go to daycare so I know that the daycare workers always know his paci because his name is right there--Black and White! These personalized paci's come in a variety of colors and sayings. We already have a huge selection at each of our 3 locations with numerous cute sayings. ( These looks great as a package topper!) If you would like to have yours custom made we can do that to...You will get 3 paci's in your color of choice with your precious baby's name on them. These are a great baby gift!
There is also a new silicone bib that Ulubulu makes that we just got in. Are these not the CUTEST bibs ever!!! They have a really great closure on the back and that all important "pelican" lip to the front that catches all the crumbs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment