Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Blamtastic-WOW



You have no idea how excited I am to finally be writing this blog. I ordered Baby Blamtasitc Booty Balm back at the beginning of October. I totally fell in love with this stuff at market. I must tell you the entire story on how I came to this love affair.


My mom and I were shopping the ABC kids expo when we came upon this cute ladies pushing their diaper cream stick. Well immediately I was intrigued. You see I HATE diaper cream...I think it is disgusting...but a necessary evil. Whenever my kiddo's were in need and daddy was home it was his job because it totally GROSSED me out. I hated having that stuff under my nails and then when you go to wash it off...well it is made to be water resistant so it was a booger to get rid of. So a stick, WOW!!! That is totally one of those "why didn't I think of that" products.

Before I would right an order though I asked the ladies if I could test it out on my hand. The agreed of course and I spent the next hour of market walking around with a BIG WHITE STRIP of diaper cream on my hand. Needless to say I didn't do a lot have hand shaking. I made my way back to their booth and we poured water on my hand to see just how good it worked...I was totally impressed. The booty cream had begun to sink into my skin but there was still a great water barrior. I am SOLD!!!! We need this stuff.


Baby Blamtasitc is also an all natural botanical blend in a mess free stick. So you can feel good about what you are putting on your precious baby.

I know you guys are going to love this just as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment