Monday, March 12, 2012

Hip Peas



It's HERE!!! Hip Peas is here in our Wichita Falls location. One of my Facebook Friends turned me on to these products and I love them. Ms. Emma (7 almost 8) has thick WAVY hair that is forever in tangles. We are both in LOVE with the Hip Peas hair detangler. It smells so good and works GREAT with her beautiful locks. She has made such a big deal about loving it that now Mr. H (3 1/2) wants it in his hair too!!!


Now for the hair-balm. Mr. H has the most beautiful golden curls. They are unruly to say the least. This hair balm has tamed his hair beast!!! (and it smells GREAT too!!!!)


Why do I want to use Hip-Peas on my kiddos well here it is.

Hip Peas is :

Natural

Paraben Free

Phthalate Free

Petrochemical Free

Sulfate Free (SLS-Free)

and Cruelty Free


And for an added bonus 10% of all profits go to child focused charities.


These products and this company are just GREAT!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment