Monday, May 11, 2009

Nap Nanny


A couple of months ago I had a friend ask me about the Nap Nanny. I knew I had seen it at the ABC show in September but that I just didn't feel the product was ready. Well it is now and we have ordered it. We will start by getting 2 in green and 1 in both pink and blue.

My Emma was an acid reflux baby and I would have had to have had one of these. She slept in her car seat until she was 5 months old. she got so big and strong that she could literally flip her car seat backwards. We ended up putting a box of formula behind it to keep it propped up. Each night we would clip her into her seat and put it in her crib. ( I wanted her to get used to sleeping in her bed. Silly I know) Now I know just how dangerous that really was.

The nap nanny totally eliminates this problem. It also solves other issues plaguing parents
Increased Infant Comfort Nap Nanny elevates baby 30 degrees, which is recommended by doctors* for babies with:
* reflux
* colic
* colds or stuffiness (always!)
* gas
* ear infections Child (emma had 21 before she was 2)
Security Innovative foam design cradles infant while safety harness holds baby securely in place. Durable Waterproof liner protects the foam for greater longevity.
Portable Weighing only 3 pounds, the Nap Nanny can travel with you and stores easily.
Do More Nap Nanny is ideal for bottle feeding twins simultaneously.
As always please shop locally we need you!

2 comments:

  1. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE A NEW COVER???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nap nanny! My favorite is the green one. It's highly recommended for babies since it helps them sleep much better. I wish they had one for adults!

    This is by far the best color

    http://www.treasurerooms.com/Infant-Positioners/Nap-Nanny-reg-Minky-Sage/NN-1010/200-2009/Product

    If you're looking for a new cover I would call the company. I don't believe they sell covers separately...

    ReplyDelete