Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where to lay you down

So here is the question. Where do I lay you down. Now that you can roll over and get into stuff or even if they are crawling a bit. Here is my answer. The nesting Pod. I love this item. It is a great place to lay baby down on the floor a know that they are safe and sound. They can roll and play yet not get away from you. Not pick anything up off the floor and eat it. YUCK!! Keep the animals from running them over. Etc... For me when I am in the kitchen Henry wants to be on the floor and I don't want him to lay down on the hard floor. Or when I got to my friends house. She has cats. I don't want Henry rolling around on the floor and picking up the cat hair. (she has a very clean house. I am just not a cat person. That tends to happen whenever you are around an animal that makes your eyes water, nose run and any other allergic reaction possible. The nesting pod solves this issue and many more.

It is easily portable and comes in a ton of great/soft fabrics.

2 comments:

  1. What are the nesting pod dimensions? Do you have them at Storkland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will measure when I go to the store monday. Yes we do have them in stock in Wichita Falls and the Tyler or OKC store can order them.

    ReplyDelete