Monday, May 18, 2009

Wild Side

Check out this new group from Levels of Discovery. We just got it in Wichita Falls and it will be in OKC by this weekend. If you are interested we can ship it any where. The table and chairs are a great size. My 7 year old niece would be just as comfy as our 2 year old cousin. Some table and chairs remind me of the 3 little bears. You know this one is to small...now this one is too big. But this table and chairs is just right for a wide age range.

The construction is very durable. I mean this stuff can take some abuse. The Toy box is so cute and functional. Don't be scared of the pads. The come off and can be dry cleaned. Let me know if you are interested in prices and I will get them to you. Don't forget. Always shop locally.


No comments:

Post a Comment