Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Buying for the YEAR



It's that time of year again. Time for me to head to Vegas...I know I know it sounds so glorious. Well let me give you the low down. This market is more than 1,000,000 square feet. JoJo and I work from dawn till dusk. We walk/work a min of 5-8 miles a day. But I must say it is so MUCH FUN!!! I get to see all the latest and greatest in the baby world. I reload all the stores with our amazing selection of gifts, bedding, furniture, and unique items you can only find at StorkLand. Then this is also where I find all my GREATS....like the Bumbo, NapNanny, Itzbeen, Inchbug, Razbaby,etc....I can't wait to see what I find this year. I will keep you posted!!! ABC show here we come.

PS...If you are a manufacture and you don't go to this show...YOU ARE CRAZY!!! Check it out. NINFRA is there in MASS....

No comments:

Post a Comment