Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Great Customer...Great Friend

This is one of my sweet friends little boys. She is a faithful StorkLand customer and when she saw my Henry on Facebook in this outfit she came in to get it for her baby boy's photo shoot. (I must also mention this is my photographer as well. She has captured my memories for 5 years now Check her out.)
This outfit is by ZaZa. ZaZa is a staple at StorkLand. We have carried the line since it's first season and developed a HUGE following. Usually she does only girl clothes but ZaZa recently had a baby boy and now we are graced by her boy's collections. ZaZa uses the most unusual fabrics that are so wearable. By wearable I mean soft and durable. Her color's can't be beat and they are ALL WASH AND WEAR!!! What more can a mama ask for. Come in to Wichita Falls or Tyler to check ZaZa out. For my OKC customers if you wanna taste just let me know and we will bring it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment