Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Vegas BABY!!!


Vegas market was more than I could have ever have expected. As some of you know, I am not a HUGE fan of Vegas. I like to sleep and I don't like the smell of smoke. So for me Vegas is not the ideal location for a market. All that aside I DO LOVE a good market and you can't beat the ABC Kids Expo. There is over 1,000,000 square feet of vendor space. That is 1,00,00 square feet of shopping. I love looking at all the new products. I am always amazed of the innovative ideas that we find. It is also an opportunity to restock all of our stores.

So the next couple of post I make will be to introduce you to new products I have found as well as reacquaint you with ones that I still LOVE! All my girls wanted from Vegas was a green m&m stuffy and for me to get a picture with the REAL girly m&m

Vegas isn't all work for us. We do have some amazing Manufactures that throw some great parties. We really appreciate their generosity. The top picture is me with our friends from Baby's 1st in Houston. Great friends and Great retailer. We have so much fun together but we also get alot of great ideas from each other.

Speaking of great ideas the next picture is of our Product Meeting for NINFRA. This is held the morning of the 3rd day of the show. All the NINFRA members get together and discuss products we have found at the market that are either new and we like them or that we have already tried and they are selling well. This is my favorite meeting of the year. It is like having 100 personal shopper.

Last day of the Show Doug, Dave, and Gene finish the show with a couple of laps on the golf carts. Yes the show is SO LARGE that there are golf carts to get you from one end to the other.
Thanks ABC the show was GREAT


No comments:

Post a Comment