Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dropper Stopper

The Dropper Stopper. This is very similar to the sippy leash that we used to carry but OH SO MUCH BETTER!!! I found these in 2008 at the ABC show and the manufacture gave me a sample. I loved it so much with Henry that I called and begged for another sample until her product was ready to ship.



We use this when we go out to eat so Mr. H doesn't drop/throw his sippy cup. It is also great at the grocery store. Mr. H loves to throw everything. I really think he just likes for me to play fetch. I am such a germaphobe that once it touches the ground I really don't want to give it back to him. Which in turn makes him so unhappy. The Dropper Stopper saves both of us!



Because of the unique series of snaps on this product you can make it fit any size cup, bottle, binkie, teething toy. It is perfect!







It comes in pink with brown polka dots, blue with brown polka dots, and camo.



They are just $9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment