Thursday, February 18, 2010

Preggie Drops




How ya feeling today. Not so great, huh...Lots of expectant mommies feel that way. I know I did. Now I never suffered the way my poor sister did but I did just feel really nauseous. Back 7 years ago we found these Preggie Pop's and brought them into the stores. I knew they sold well and we always had repeat customers for them, but it wasn't until I was pregnant with Ms. E that I knew the JOY of a Preggie Pop. When you just can't put anything in your mouth because the thought of food or even brushing your teeth makes you gag, you can rely on a Preggie Pop to make you feel better. I will say that I did feel silly walking around the store with a stick hanging out of my mouth and Preggie Pops heard the cries of mom's and came out with Preggie Drops. Now that is all we carry in the stores.
Preggie Drops or Pops are an all natural remedy for morning sickness (or 24/7 sickness like my sweet sister) This is a drug free method to combat queasiness when pregnant. We carry the sour flavors they are the BEST!!!

One more thing about these little jewels. You can also give them to children who are carsick or chemotherapy patients. These will calm their queasy tummies also.

Preggie Pops are a great inexpensive gift when you just find out a special one is expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment