Monday, February 22, 2010

Noggin Nest




I was so worried that one of my babies would have a flat head. I remember before I was even pregnant with Emma I put a Noggin Nest back in my mom's office because I had heard rumors of them being discontinued and I didn't want to be without.
Well they did get discontinued and I had to use an ugly denim one instead of these new super cute designs. Once they were gone Boppy heard from tons of disappointed customers and finally the re-released this GREAT product.
Ok so now what is a Noggin Nest. This is an infant head support that helps prevent Flathead Syndrome. You have seen the babies that have the flat back of the head or even you might have seen little ones wearing helmets to help correct this problem. Now the common misconception is that the baby has been left to lay by themselves for hours on end and that is why their head is flat but while that may be true in some instances it is not true in all of them.
I have a good friend whose son had to wear the helmet for months and she defiantly didn't leave her baby laying by himself.

The Noggin Nest have a raised "donut" inside if you will that helps keep babies head nice and round and prevents to much pressure on one spot in the back. This can be used in the

  • Carseat
  • Swing
  • Infant Carrier
  • Stroller

They also have slits right where the belts should be positioned so you don't have to worry about this product interfering with your safety belts and they snap into place.


This product gets 2 thumbs up from me. I have used it with 2 of my babies and LOVED IT.. Way better than rolling up wash clothes to keep their heads in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment