Monday, August 30, 2010

Buzz B


One of the things I disliked the most about the little baby phase was nail trimming. It scared me to death. I even made my sister come over when my babies were tiny to either help me or do it for me. I didn't want to hurt them...or they were always awake and moving...or they were asleep and God forbid I woke them. So here is the solution. The BUZZ B!!
Buzz B is a battery operated nail trimmer. It safely trims nails with a gentle yet effective oscillating action. The cushioned pads are specially designed for baby’s nails so it won’t harm surrounding skin. With two different power settings, parents can control the speed. Buzz B includes 1 AA battery, 4 different pads of varying textures (2 infant / 2 toddler) and a compact case for easy portability or storage.
My sweet friends that have a stores in the Nebraska area were at market with me when we found this little guy. She had her twins with her so we tried it out and they LOVED it. They were just 10 months old and thought the Buzz-B was great. So give it a try...Your baby will thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok... so it's worth buying? I HATE trimming my son's nails and this sounds like just the thing I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete