Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Wee Squeak Shoe Styles

I have to tell you the story behind these shoes. We were at market 5 years ago the first time we saw these. A couple of cute little kids were running around market hall with these on. The first day it was cute by the 5th day I thought I was going to pull my hair out. We decided not to purchase them for the store. Then a few weeks later a friend of mine that used to own a baby store in Dallas (Shelby's stuff we miss you) sent Emma a pair and told me that these shoes were HUGE for her. I couldn't believe it. So one morning sitting in the bathroom floor I put them on Emma. She stood up and took a few steps. Looked down at her feet and literally slapped her knee and started laughing...next thing I knew she took off running down the hall. Well we were hooked. I soon realized the GREAT benefit of these shoes. I could find Ms. E anywhere in the house not to mention if we went shopping. It was GREAT!!! When Ms. E finally out grew the brand she literally cried. And for about a year every time we would buy shoes she would say "Do they squeak?" These shoes have been the most successful shoe line we have every carried. Hands down!!! They fit ALL feet and the squeaks are removable. Sometimes when we would go to a nice restaurant or to church I would remove the squeaks so we didn't disturb anyone around us.
So now you know the story and it is time to come and get some of your own. Here are the newest styles that just came in this week. TOO CUTE!!!
Oh and did I mention they are just $29.99New crystal FlowersAnd yes a new one for boys also...love these loafers...Mr. H will have these!!!Now these are so great. Soft cute brown flower with pink/brown/or mustard. The mustard are my favorite!!!New boots. Who needs Uggs? These are the new tweed flowers. LOVE'em!A little better pic of the crystal...

Thank you so much to our loyal customers...no worries guys we will ship you even in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment