Monday, August 9, 2010

Flowers from Head to Toe!

Are these not the CUTEST things you have ever seen. They are called Toe Blooms. We just got them in and I have to give props to my Dad. He bought these at market without me. I know I know...can you believe it. He did have a little help from our NINFRA friends. These come in so many different styles I couldn't possible post them all so I tried to pick a variety to give you a good idea that you can find a pair to match any special outfit. They are $24.99. Your baby needs these. I can't wait to see the cute pictures of our babies feet that start popping up with these...Now you have a flowers from Head to Toes!










1 comment:

  1. My mom and I bought these for my little girl Chloe! I love them!!
    She even wore them to church on Sunday.
    Here are a few pics!!
    THANKS STORKLAND!! http://hellotexoma.blogspot.com/
    Blessings, Ashley (Happy customer) :)

    ReplyDelete