Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baby it's Cold Outside




Ok not really...but soon...Ok not really but you know when we will start having those mornings where it is 50 and then 80 by noon. I have said it before and I will say it again...Baby Legs are the GREATEST. Just a few days ago we left really early and a cold front had pushed through our area (for like 1/2 a min) so when we left the house it was around 60 degrees...We got just out of the garage and Mr. H says..."Mamma...it's FREEZING!!" Luckily I ran back in grabbed his football baby legs and he was set..Not to mention he LOVED them. When he got to school I asked his teachers to take them off as it got warmer...Later that afternoon I picked Henry up and he told me..."I not take my footballs off. I love them" I am hooked!! These can also be worn as arm warmers with short sleeves as well. Oh ya and GREAT for diaper changing made easy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, leg warmers for baby is great! Actually, my little girl loves wearing it, even if it's not really cold.

    ReplyDelete