Monday, September 20, 2010

From the Mouth of a Momma!

This is Sarah Deaton. She has 2 wonderful boys and has shopped with us for a couple of years. She came in the other day to find a solution for tiny boy who was slumping in his infant carrier. I showed her to options. This is what she has to say about the SnugginGo.
My sweet little Colin was born 4 weeks early, and was so tiny that he was dwarfed in his car seat. I had rolled up receiving blankets all around him but his poor little head still flopped around. Not only did I feel like he was uncomfortable, I felt that he wasn't very secure and safe in the car seat. I went to look for a car seat insert for him and was faced with a few different options. Although the Snuggingo was a bit more expensive than some of the others, I decided that it would be the best option. It has been AWESOME! He sits in the car seat comfortably, and his head never falls forward anymore. He seems so safe and secure and comfortable! It was worth every penny, and I would recommend this to any new mom!
BEFORE
AFTER

Thanks again Sarah for writing the review!!! We just love this product. It is so great for the infant carrier, high chair, swing, mamaRoo, bouncy seat, the list goes on and on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your review. I work for Snuggin Go and believe so strongly in our product. It was developed by my good friend Beth, a mother of three and neonatal nurse practitioner. She created it to help babies like yours stay safe and secure. We are very happy to hear your positive review.

    ReplyDelete