Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How Hip are you?

Well according to my 6 year old "I Rock" but my 13 year old girl...not so much!!! However, I think these just might help my plite. Ms. E came in the store yesterday and spied these and almost flipped her lid. She begged and begged..."Please Please...what can I do to get these" My reply "ASK SANTA" So what are they...only to coolest...the hotest...new IPod/MP3 accessories you can find. CHIC BUDS. These Chic Bugs Earphones are retractable (so great for kids or grown ups who constantly get those cords tangled up. They come in Grape, Marshmellow, Watermellon, Blueberry, and Sour Apple. Yes, those are swarovski crystals.

Chicboom...Ms. A has had several portable speakers over the years and none were all that great. They all broke relativly quickly and we were generally unimpressed. Now these babies...WOW can the blow!!! The sound they produce is unbelievable quality and they are so tiny. Litterally the size of a lip gloss ball. Every stocking is going to need to have one of these. Sport Headphones-ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Are these really back in style. Well according to my 13 year old YES!!! She has been begging us for a pair for a few months now....So of course if we are going to get these 1980 throw backs...they are going to knock your socks off.


And don't worry...we didn't forget your the guys in your life either...While they wont sport the swarovski crystals they can't get any cooler than these Rockbuds..also retractable!









No comments:

Post a Comment