Monday, January 23, 2012

Feeling Pretty is Priceless-Baby Be Mine

I think feeling pretty is just about priceless. I know when I was in the hospital I couln't wait to get out of that frumpy hospital gown...UGLY/See Threw/Scratchy I just didn't like it. It wasn't mine. So when I saw these great birthing gowns, well I fell in LOVE!!!


You can choose to wear this threw delivery...when God and everyone is stopping threw your room or after you deliver and when you go home. This gown is perfect. It allows the nurses the access they need to take care of you without you having to get completely undressed. (like you would if you were wearing your own PJ's) It has very easy secure snaps at the shoulders for nursing as well. These gowns are a great hospital gift also. Sizes range from XS-2XL






No comments:

Post a Comment