Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Keekaroo How we Love you

This is the keekaroo right height chair. I absolutely LOVE this chair. You guys know me and I love FUNCTION/Multi Purpose/Space Savers. Yes I had another highchair...the kind with multiple trays that reclines and folds up and I loved it. But it lasted us just over 2 years and we used it daily. Now the Keekaroo will stay at our table from sitting up (about 7 months on average-99years) I know it sounds crazy but it is so true.


The Keekaroo can be purchased in 2 separate configurations. The baby configuration comes with the infant inserts (back and bottom parts) and you can choose your color. Lime, Aqua, Chocolate, Pink, Orange...etc... and you also get the high chair tray. This is the 1st stage to this chair. You can raise and lower the seat to the proper height for your table as well as raise and lower the foot portion to grow with baby and keep their feet from dangling and falling asleep.

Now for Stage 2. remove the tray and scoot up the table...Your very own booster with harness.

Stage 3. If you already purchased this as a stage 1 you will need to purchase the new inserts (or just take them out) The only difference is the crotch support. You can choose to use this as an additional seat at the table for all the children or adults.


There are days when this is my chair and days when this is Mr. H's chair.


Another great feature is that you can turn this chair around and use it as a step stool. Mr. H pushes it up to the counter all the time to help me cook. I use it to reach those top shelves.


So in 1 purchase I got a High Chair, Child's Chair, Adult chair (gotta love extra seating) and a step stool. You can choose the color wood for your chair as well as the color of squishy inserts (similar to a bumbo feel). It is a GREAT purchase with long term value.

No comments:

Post a Comment