Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Institute a Family Game Night!

My family LOVES to play games.  It all started with Shad and I back in college.  We use to host game nights at the house...well the truth is that when we met Shad was hosting a poker game every week for a bunch of guys....Well when I came along I didn't want to be one of the guys....so we started having a game night with girls and guys.  It was so much fun.  Then when ever Shad and I traveled we brought along cards to play.  Now with our kids we do the same thing, although not often enough! 
 
Here is my latest addiction and I can't wait to introduce my family to it.  Tenzi...Each Tenzi game comes with 4 sets of dice...and well...watch this CHEESY video on how to play. 
 

I will post another video of real families playing that isn't so CHEESY but I can't figure out how to get it on this same post. 
 
So if your family loves games or if you are wanting to start a family game night...this is a GREAT game to start with...from 4-99 EVERYONE can play!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment