Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Zoomorphs

 
I can't believe I haven't blogged about these before.  These are some of Mr. H and Ms. E favorite toys.  Well to be more specific-These are Mr. H's toys...Ms. E just likes to play with them too!  So what exactly is a Zoomorph?  I would compare it to Lego's but with animals.  You can build it just like the package shows or you can create your own. 
Each Package comes with specific animals and all the components to create them.  There are night crawlers, dinosaurs, zoo animals...lots of sets to choose from. 
 
You can build the animals any way you want...just check out these creations below.   













My kids have the best imagination!!! I love finding toys to help them exercise this.  They come up with fun games, names, and stories to go with each animal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment