Monday, March 9, 2009

Alise, Hudson,Jamie,& Miller



This afternoon as I was walking through the store I ran into my friend Alise and her son Hudson. Hudson is 10 weeks and such a cutie! He was sleeping soundly in his Chicco Keyfit car seat. The KeyFit car seat is a part of the Cortina System. Alise and I were discussing our 75% off sale and some of the things she had seen Henry in. I just happened to ask what she thought about the KeyFit seat. I hadn’t used it with Henry and it wasn’t available when Emma was born. The first thing out of her mouth was “I love it. It is my favorite thing! So easy to use it just clips right in every time.” Thanks Alise I really appreciate you letting me blog about a product that I know I like but haven’t been able to actually use.


Then just a minute later I met another customer. Jamie and her son Miller who is 7 months old, Miller was also riding in the Chicco Cortina System. Since I was already talking about the product I asked Jamie if she liked it. Her favorite thing about the Cortina System is that her husband, who is 6'6" can easily push it without stooping. The handle bar is adjustable to several different positions. Isn't Miller a Sweet Heart...LOVE THAT SMILE!!!




Thanks Ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment