Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Boogie Wipes SAVE THE DAY


I have to admit when I had a customer come in and tell me about these, well....I laughed. I thought they would just be a quick gag item. Nothing substantial. WELL as usual I eat my words. Henry got a terrible cold. His nose ran and ran until I thought it might just fall completely off. And/or I was going to rub it off. I felt so guilty every time I would come at him with a Kleenex or heaven forbid a wipie. (Wipie's should never be used on a babies face!) The look he gave me was just pitiful.
After a few days I ran by the store to do some work and grabbed a package of boogie wipes. Hey what could it hurt. I LOVE THEM. Henry doesn't cry, jerk his head or anything. In fact they improved his complexion around his nose in no time at all. Not to mention they cut threw the boogies like no bodies business. I started giving them to all my friends as gifts. One of my girl friends (who's sons nose is always CRUSTY and NASTY) called me and said these things are like "boogie turpentine"
Within 2 weeks of putting them out at the store they were selling like crazy and we have re-orded about 5 times. I carry them in my bag, in the car and on every trip. There are 3 flavors now-original, grape, and menthol (for adults and older kids). Give them a try they are so worth it. Take it from a non-believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment