Monday, March 9, 2009

So Excited!!


I am so excited to begin this mommy blog. I have wanted to begin one for quite a while. After attending the Kids Today Conference, I finally have the courage. I hope that this will be both an entertaining and informative resource for everyone. I have a unique view on baby products. My family has owned StorkLand for 30 years. We now have 3 locations (Wichita Falls, Tyler, and OKC) I have worked in the stores for 15 year and I do all of the buying for our stores. Our stores are different that any children's store out there. We carry clothing in sizes 0-16 for girls and 0-4T for boys. We carry nursery furniture, bedding, gift items, strollers, car seats. My list goes on and on. We are a one stop shop. I like to tell people they can buy everything they need for their baby here except the diapers and food.

I am also a mom of 3 beautiful children, 2 girls (Alex-11 and Emma-4)and 1 boy (Henry-8months). Running a one of a kind children's store as well as being a mommy who actually uses these products gives me a perspective unlike most. I hope you enjoy and find my information useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment